I was born and raised in China and is now based in Melbourne.I am an interdisciplinary conceptual artist who is not restrained ideas on art forms. My practice has crossed installation, video, and performance art that present an uncanny situation.
In the past decade I had art education experience in China, UK and Australia with major in film and digital media. The exposure to many different cultural contexts had changed the way in which I perceive my own culture. Some of the works speak to this personal observation. I had worked both independently and in collaboration. In 2019, I co-founded a experimental theatre group named BARCODE PEOPLE. Our works heavily incorperte the digital media such as video projection on stage. I mainly manage the set design and the video making.
- UNSW (Art & Design), Australia, 2013- 2017
Bachelor of Media Arts(Honours)/Minor in Spatial Design
- University of Lancaster, UK, 2015.10-2015.12
Exchange program major in Film Study
- UIBE, Beijing, China, 2016.01
- RMIT, Australia 2018-2019
Work / Volunteer Experience
- Sydney Film Festival, Sydney, Australia.(Volunteer)
- The Nuffield Theatre, Lancaster, UK. (Volunteer)
- Luky Studio, Sydney, Australia. (Intern)
- Sydney Fringe Festival, Australia. (Intern)
- People Pavilion “LightUp Lancaster Festival”, UK,2015
- -- I volunteered as a member of this project that produced for LightUp Lancaster Festival with artists Laurence Payot and Ailie Rutherford.
UNSW ANNUAL 2017, “Situation”, 2017
- ACCA Forecourt, “Lonely Crowd” 2018
- First Site Gallery “Lonely Fog” “Nature in-between us” 2019
- Testing Grounds 2019
- Project Space RMIT “MAPS annual exhibition” 2019